Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm all Advil

What a crew...It's Team Advil/Chapstick!

I get a lot of harem jokes.

Let's see; we've got Natalie, Elisa, yours truly, Cindy, Mara, Kirsten and Reem in front.

We're having a blast here in California. we've done some really nice rides and it's been in the 70's and 80's all the time.

This is my view alot of the time. sometimes the riders are a lot smaller because they're way ahead.


This is their view of me most of the time, driving the van. And yes, it's the same van as last year.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger Janine Hall said...

Hi,
I didn't know you were working for Advil. You probably told me though! Hope you have a fun season. I am missing it big time but the $135 an hour massage rate here in Philly can't really be beat! Look forward to reading about your travels

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home