Monday, March 05, 2007

Headin back to Cali

This Massage Therapist is going to Hit The Road Again!

I’ll be working with the Advil/Chapstick professional women’s cycling team as well as the Colavita/Sutter Home presented by Cooking Light womens team as they compete in spring races in California. This reprises my duties from last year, where Shelley and I helped the Colavita/Cooking Light team to a very successful spring campaign which saw them garner several wins, podium finishes in every race and to go into the middle of the season leading the National Racing Calendar points classification. Team rider Tina Pic won the series overall.
I will again juggle duties as soigneur for the teams, mechanic and occasionally filling in as team director.
I will fly out on March 7 to join the team for the Central Valley Classic in Fresno. Balanced Bodywork and Massage of Lake Placid will remain open, as Shelley will maintain her normal schedule and other therapists will fill in during my trip. I'll be back in the office in early April, with new skills and experience to aid my clients. I'll be updating from the road, so stay tuned and check it out!
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home