Friday, April 14, 2006

High Plains Drifter


All things must end so it was time for Shelley and I to set off for home in the now famous van. Shelley called shotgun and there's no room in the back, so looks like Sarah's getting ready to run alongside. Nice shoes!


Sarah treated Shelley and I to a goodbye lunch in trendy Carmel, where we found a perfect olive shaded parking spot. We saw a guy downtown trying to parallel park in a Ferrari; with help he managed to get about 18 inches from the curb. Our ride's much cooler. As soon as we got out a guy said Congratulations for the win! Tina, you're famous! I like California.


Sarah saying "You guys are fired!". But will it fit in your carry-on? Or make it to the feed zone? And how about the towel thing? Girls. You don't really need your quads worked anyway....right?


Here we are enjoying California's lovely views. We were going to go to Yosemite but this seemed so much more fun. What's with this place? It's not like there's no more room to add another lane, or a whole other highway, for that matter. Sabotage!


Ill Communication....We came across this helpful sign after about an hour-and-a-half of stopping-and-going. Got it, thanks!


After I dropped Shelley at the Salt Lake airport I copped a snooze by the side of the road. Sleep high, train low!


My shadow somewhere in Wyoming, listening to the Beatie Boys. Sarah lent me some of her cd's for the drive. She's crafty. Thanks, Sarah! You're a superstar.

Hey Doug! Know where I can find a good place to ride around here? Or a Pepsi?


That's all for now but there's so much more to say...drop by the office and I'll tell you all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home